Today’s Sunday Seven
Seven things we’re digging this week.
1. This super simple silver leather cuff from Etsy artist Unior
2. These amazing as98 sandals that are sitting in my shopping cart right now waiting for me to “accidentally” check out.
3. This super cute and sassy Billabong romper that has already made it’s way into my wardrobe. It’s got pockets on the front and on the back!
4. This beautiful Global Views American White Oak Cabinet available through Vivid!
5. We’re loving this global mudcloth inspired wallpaper in Terracotta by St Frank.
6.These carved teak wood root bowls add the perfect soft and organic touch to any space. Get yours right here!
7. We just discovered these 0riginal paintings and prints by visual artist and art educator Sierra Clark.