Sunday Seven 01/10/2021
Today’s Sunday Seven is about color and art, and throwing in a bit of pattern.
- We’re looking for the perfect spot (or client) for this rug. It’s a take on a Malian Mudcloth, and I’m in lurve! Find it at Anthropologie.com and while you’re there, check out their 50% off sale!
- This cuff from the Queen City’s Laura Park would make any birthday girl happy (well at least this one.) Take advantage of her “refer a friend, give 20%, get 20%” discount and treat yourself while you’re at it!
3. Charlotte Stone has done it again! We’re loving this fresh springy green leather sneaker. She’s a little bit sporty and a little bit posh.
4. We’ve found these chunky, funky hand knitted pieces from Hope Macaulay; they are beautiful pieces of wearable art. These lovelies are handmade to order in 100% Merino wool.
5. This Cowtan and Tout wallpaper will add a splash of fun and whimsy to any powder room. We love the colors and pattern and content!
6. I just treated myself to this fantastic coffee table book from Ashley Longshore. If you don’t follow her instagram and drool over her brilliance, you are missing out. It’s irreverant a/f, and we are here for it!
7. We’re huge proponents of buying what we love, and we did just that when we spotted this head at one of our favorite vintage/one-of-a-kind dealers, the lovely folks at 214 Modern Vintage. It’s our shop (for now).